Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A) what you liked about the class and the things you didn't like about it? I like this class because it gave me the privilege to use the computer. The things that I didn't like about the class is that I couldn't touch the computer during timeout time and another one was that i didn't like the time outs
B) List suggestions for improving the class? Let the students do what ever they want , but if they are doing things that they aren't suppose to do don't let them use the computer anymore or just for that day.
C) Answer Did you really do your best in this class? I really tried my best for this class i did every thing i'm suppose to do
D) Answer are you reading your life planning 100+ goals daily for at least two minuets? Explain I do not read they everyday i only read them when i am in Mr. Haymore class

No comments:

Post a Comment