Wednesday, May 13, 2015

L.A.U.S.D: Families


Services: Some services that are available for families resources so the parents can know what to do for there children in case they want to move or other things. They also have the parents' Bill of Rights which shows the rights parents have, what there responsibility and other things. They also have a section of forms and policies where you can find things that may be helpful to your child's future. They also have a volunteer program were a parent can see if and how to become a volunteer.These resources would benefit my mom because because she can see how she can help me out more and if there things she has to do. My family would will use the parents' bill of rights and the forms and policies. These two services would help my family out be showing my mom her rights and responsibilities as my parent and the forms and policies will help her out in understanding me and my problems.  

No comments:

Post a Comment